Fairfax Memorial Funeral Home is located on the grounds of Fairfax Memorial Park, a 128-acre nonsectarian cemetery, originally known as Calvary Memorial Park.
The cemetery was established in 1957 by Cornelius H. Doherty, Sr. (1896-1969). Cornelius H. Doherty, Jr., served as President from 1967, and now his son, Michael H. Doherty, has been serving as President since 2010. All three were/are practicing attorneys, and have been instrumental in the establishment of Virginia laws regulating cemeteries.
It was the family's dream to have a funeral home on the property, and the 6 acre parcel on Braddock Road where it now stands had been set aside for that purpose. Fairfax Memorial Funeral Home opened August 15, 2003. Now, virtually all of a family's needs in connection with a funeral can be served from one location with the cemetery, funeral home and crematory.
9902 Braddock Road
Fairfax, Virginia 22032
Click here to view our complete sympathy flower selection.